Monday, January 2, 2012

A bad episode

Somehow this new year didn't begin as usual. For a change I wasn't partying and it made me sad.
But the saddest part was the evening of 1st January'2012, we met with an accident.
It was beautiful and romantic weather and thus in the evening Akshay and I decided to go out for some shopping a to watch a movie. But before we could reach there a scorpio dashed into our car with a thud.
Akshay was on the phone at that time but still it wasn't our fault. We just stopped the car to speak to the guy but this man came marching and tried to take the key of our car.
The way he spoke to Akshay, made me furious, scared and agitated all at the same time.
I actually started crying and tried to contact the police.
I told them where we were and asked them to come immediately. Meanwhile, this guy started asking for money. He didn't have any major damage still he asked for money.
Our car had got dented and the front door couldn't open properly.
We were in the middle of nowhere waiting for the police.
I called them again still there was no sign of any PCR.
We had to take a decision as this guy was harassing us badly. So before the police could come, we gave him Rs. 200 and got rid of him.
We waited for the police to come as i really wanted answers for my pleas.
They didn't say anything, just informed the operators about the scorpio and left.
Probably they would have forgotten the whole episode by now but the sound of the thud/ crash scares me badly and don't know when it will go out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment